Last Updated: 01 Feb 2021
IN-PERSON SERVICES ARE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Our waitlist for the 2020/2021 Training Year is now closed and we are no longer accepting new cadets. Please check back closer to September 2021 for registration opportunities.
Cadet Registration Package (Forms & Documentation):
**Additional Medical & Food Service Forms may be required based on items indicated on the Application for Membership CF 1158 form.
- Registration Night Letter for Parents 2020-2021
- The Assessment fee is non-refundable. Transfer cadets are not required to pay an Assessment fee during the same training year
- Area Officer in Charge (Lower Mainland) Medical Information Letter
- 59 Vancouver Squadron Information Package
- 2020-2021 Training Year FAQ
- COVID-19 Info
- Detailed Health Questionnaire (Required if, in Section 7, you answer “Yes” to Q1, 3, 4, 5 or 6)
- Must be printed by the Administration Officer based on entered membership data
- Anaphylaxis Forms Package (as determined by the Regional Cadet Medical Liaison Officer based on completed Detailed Health Questionnaire)
- Anaphylaxis Consent Form for the Canadian Cadet Organization
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan
- Participation By A Cadet With Food Sensitivity
- Participation By A Cadet With Non-Food Related Anaphylaxis
To limit any errors, we recommend taking the time to Self-verify your Registration package before submission.